Call for vote: Nautilus use Browser view for fedora 11

Naheem Zaffar naheemzaffar at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 21:10:56 UTC 2008

-1

I like it as it is. However I am not power user. The occasional time I need
to traverse directories, middle-click is king.

Should Fedora try to deviate from upstream? Is there a need for a proper
debate upstream? Is there a proper poll where only those in favour will not
post?

That is an honest question - originally I even disliked that Fedora had its
own window borders (Nodoka Vs Clearlooks), but over time I have come to
accept that.