Re: Call for vote: Nautilus use Browser view for fedora 11

Chris Adams wrote:
Once upon a time, Mark <markg85 gmail com> said:
Sorry, Rahul, i disagree with this. I try to get through the redhat
and fedora devs that we, the users (about 5 now if i count right),
just want to see this changed!

I vote we change the default browser to "vi" (none of that sissy "vim"
crap) and the default web browser to "telnet <host> 80".

Web and/or mailing list votes, petitions, etc., are not in any way a
true representation of any user base, so don't count 5 whole votes as
"the users".
I would be very pleased if You told what IS.