Re: patching fedora kernel for eeepc

Justin Conover wrote:
This might be a stupid question.... but....

How to I use these in a patch?

http://lkml.org/lkml/2008/11/20/265

http://lkml.org/lkml/2008/11/20/266

http://lkml.org/lkml/2008/11/20/267

I understand this one because its in a patch file, but these are just
e-mails.

Omit the file name and let patch read stdin, paste the patch portion of the mails, and ctrl-D (twice)?

(For some reason, patch - and only patch - seems to eat the first ctrl-D.)

--
Matthew
このテキストを翻訳する時間の無駄だばかばかしい