Re: Call for vote: Nautilus use Browser view for fedora 11

Mark wrote:
Hey,

The question is simple:
Lets use the browser view of nautilus in the next fedora release.

Wasn't the non-browser nautilus mode chosen as a default for accessibility purposes, either upstream or in Fedora or wherever?

I'm sorry, but I don't remember where I ever got that from... if at all it is true, even :/

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip