Re: Call for vote: Nautilus use Browser view for fedora 11

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 3:30 AM, Michael Cronenworth <mike cchtml com> wrote:
> Mark wrote:
>>
>> Then what is it? Meritocracy?
>>

> You know, you could package nautilus into RPM Fusion and get people to use
> it over the Fedora package. Maybe then, the maintainer will wise up and
> realize what a farce his ideology is.

Possible, yes, but i don't want to waste more time on a desktop
environment that a don't agree on for the biggest part.
And besides those gnome heads are so damn hard that you won't get
through. I tried with the thumbnail size stuff and failed.

So thanx but i pass.

2008/12/19 Jesse Keating <jkeating redhat com>:
> On Fri, 2008-12-19 at 03:25 +0100, Mark wrote:
>> Then what is it? Meritocracy?
>
> That's exactly right.
>
> --
> Jesse Keating

funny. then you should change your signature.
freedom is a feature for you but a limited feature for me. it's
enclosed freedom for me.