Re: Call for vote: Nautilus use Browser view for fedora 11

On Fri, 2008-12-19 at 03:41 +0100, Mark wrote:
> funny. then you should change your signature.
> freedom is a feature for you but a limited feature for me. it's
> enclosed freedom for me.

Incorrect sir.  We allow you to take the bits we produce, change them in
any way you like (within confines of the license) and ship it as your
own OS just the way you like it.  Your freedom is intact.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!