Re: rawhide report: 20081219 changes

Paul wrote:
Hi,

I've committed a fix which means I should be able to get these fixed
today, however the ppc buildroot doesn't seem to have mono in it!
It would appear that the last update of the main mono package didn't build successfully in koji and/or make it into rawhide:

%changelog
* Fri Dec 19 2008 Paul F. Johnson <paul all-the-johnsons co uk> 2.2-13.pre3.20081219svn121833

True, however, until there is a successful build, the last version
should remain there. There isn't even an f10 version in the rawhide
buildroot.

The last successful build of mono was 2.2-12.pre3.20081217svn121664.fc11, which excluded ppc, hence there is no mono in the ppc buildroot.

I guess it'll need bootstrapping again now. Or maybe rel-eng can use an override to put an old one back in?

Paul.