Re: exiv2-0.18 coming soon to a rawhide near you

RD> I'll be updating to exiv2-0.18 in rawhide real soon, which
RD> includes soname bump, and start jumping on rebuilding dependent
RD> apps asap.

Could these kind of soname bump e-mails be sent to
fedora-devel-announce as well? (having package ABI changes being
widely announced was the original intention of having a low-volume
announce list in the first place and it seems that very few
announcements are being made there).

fedora-devel-list is getting too high volume and occasionally noisy
for me (and I suspect many other maintainers) to follow it daily and
soname bumps are the kind of thing all maintainers should be aware of.

Thanks,
Alex