Re: Orphaning azureus

Conrad Meyer wrote:
On Wednesday 26 November 2008 12:37:36 am Alphonse Van Assche wrote:
Conrad Meyer a écrit :
Do you still want this? If so please take it in pkgdb. If not I have an
interest.
Yes, but if you will we can maintain it together.

ps: Once I can reset my fas account I will add me as (co)maintainer of
azureus, I'm not at home and don't know my pwd from head.

Alphonse

I'd be glad to take comaintainership here. Thanks!

The package is still an orphan for F-9, F-10 and devel. Please feel free to take it:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/azureus

Lillian