Re: Call for vote: Nautilus use Browser view for fedora 11

Once upon a time, Thomas Bendler <ml bendler-net de> said:
> How would you like to count without a vote were the relevant people say, no
> we don't want a vote. Just take a look into this thread or take a look at
> Google, the majority of user don't like spatial. How would you argue that
> the majority of user like spatial?

How many pages have you found in Google where somebody arbitrarily posts
"I like this" about something?  The complaints about _anything_ will
outweigh the positives, because happy people don't flood mailing lists
with "This is okay" messages on a regular basis.

--
Chris Adams <cmadams hiwaay net>