Re: comps.xml and a new category "Electronics"

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 9:29 PM, Bill Nottingham < email hidden from
spam > wrote:
> Also, 'Electronics' seems vague ... 'Electronic Design'? 'EDA'?

I haven't yet updated the somps.xml since I'm waiting for more feedbacks.

I prefer "EDA".
however "EDA" on kpackagekit will confuse people how are not familiar
with the abbreviation EDA.
Thereby Electronic Design can be easily understood by both
non-electronic friendly and electronic amateurs.

Any other suggestions ?

Chitlesh