Re: boost rebuild status

> Well, those don't have broken deps, so they don't actually _have_ to
> be rebuilt now. (Still, they should get rebuilt to check that they
> still build.)

Exactly. We are just trying to do an initial triage at the moment, so
that the update to boost-1.37.0 does not leave all these deps
broken over the holiday break.

We're almost there!

I did the initial list with repoquery. I see now that there are python
scripts to do this more accurately. (Will use these in the future,
would be great to have this functionality directly with the basic
tools.)

-benjamin