Re: Call for vote: Nautilus use Browser view for fedora 11

Dimi Paun wrote:

If we want to be successful (especially with non-technical users
migrating from other OSes), the most important point is to not change
from expected behavior unless we have OVERWHELMING reason to do so.

What's expected behavior? The way Fedora 1 worked? The way MS windows works? The way a Mac works? I can't say that I've ever expected something to leave dozens of windows open trailing behind my navigation in places I don't want to be any more.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com