Re: Call for vote: Nautilus use Browser view for fedora 11

On Fri, 2008-12-19 at 14:35 -0600, Les Mikesell wrote:
> What's expected behavior?  The way Fedora 1 worked?  The way MS
> windows works?  The way a Mac works?

That's not a hard question to answer: 95%+ of users are used to a browse
mode, not a "spacial" mode. Like it or not, this is what people use, and
from what I've seen most users are very upset when forced to change.

> I can't say that I've ever expected something to leave dozens of
> windows open trailing behind my navigation in places I don't want to
> be any more.

Of course not, this is the point of the entire debate: it is not a
reasonable default, and should be changed.

--
Dimi Paun <dimi lattica com>
Lattica, Inc.