Re: Call for vote: Nautilus use Browser view for fedora 11

Once upon a time, Dimi Paun <dimi lattica com> said:
> Right. And acting like a jackass is a lot more constructive
> than (God forbid!) asking for a reasonable change on this list.

You are assuming "what Dimi Paun wants" == "everybody considers
reasonable", which is (quite obviously from this thread) not true.

If I prefer a white and gold background, and I have 5 friends that
agree, should we all spam fedora-devel with "+1" and "metoo" to change
the default background color?  What if it is 20 friends, or 100, or 500?

--
Chris Adams <cmadams hiwaay net>