Re: Call for vote: Nautilus use Browser view for fedora 11

Chris Adams wrote:
Once upon a time, Dimi Paun <dimi lattica com> said:
Right. And acting like a jackass is a lot more constructive than (God forbid!) asking for a reasonable change on this list.

You are assuming "what Dimi Paun wants" == "everybody considers
reasonable", which is (quite obviously from this thread) not true.

If I prefer a white and gold background, and I have 5 friends that
agree, should we all spam fedora-devel with "+1" and "metoo" to change
the default background color?  What if it is 20 friends, or 100, or 500?

If you don't have a budget for market research or testing consumer acceptance yourself, it might be wiser to follow the examples of the companies that have done that work instead of just making wild guesses.

--
  Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell gmail com