Call for vote: Nautilus use Browser view for fedora 11

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Sat Dec 20 00:58:22 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-12-19 at 21:32 -0300, Horst H. von Brand wrote:
> Reasonable change: Whatever I ask for, obviously.

And where is the problem here? I am a reasonable person,
it would expect I can make a reasonable request.

But we are down a nasty road for no good reason: instead of
this absolute relativism, do you have a decent explanation
why this particular change is not reasonable?

It's harder and harder to be part of Fedora's community:
most requests are shut down in a condescending manner, and
users are directed on wild goose chases and/or ridiculed.

Anyway, I have no desire to fight this -- whomever wants to
listen to the user base fine, if not, you are probably a lot
smarter than lower class users like me, sorry to be a bother.

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.