rawhide report: 20081220 changes

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Sat Dec 20 12:42:51 UTC 2008

On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 05:58:08PM +0530, Debarshi Ray wrote:

> Very pedantically speaking, the guideline does not allow it:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Guidelines#Changelogs

That's not my recalling. I may be remembering incorrectly (it
wouldn't be the first time), but what I remember is that the
Changelog policy, on the formatting side was especially done for
the location of the version, since there was disagreement
on that, but I am not sure that there was a ruling on using
- for the changelog entries.

In fact I cannot find the Changelog policy change nor anything
relevant on the packaging list. I'll send a mil then.

--
Pat