Re: Call for vote: Nautilus use Browser view for fedora 11

Once upon a time, Dimi Paun <dimi lattica com> said:
>   1. both Windows and MacOS (between them they cover something like 95%
>      of computer users) use browser mode. These companies have done
>      extensive UI studies which we can't afford.

And yet, they have different UIs.  If market share + money = best, then
we should all be using Vista and IE.  The goal is not to copy Windows,
so that's not a technical argument.  Other people do usability studies
as well.

--
Chris Adams <cmadams hiwaay net>