Re: Call for vote: Nautilus use Browser view for fedora 11

On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 10:28 AM, Mark <markg85 gmail com> wrote:
> What do you expect of me?
> I started nice and what did i get in return: "we don't vote here" and
> there is no other way to get the word out.

No mark you didn't start nice.  You started out demanding a vote in
order to coerce a change. Demanding a vote is not a nice way to hold a
discussion. Votes in the real world of democratic town meetings and
representative state legislatures, are what happens at the end of
discussions.  Votes stop discussion in the real world.  By starting
this thread with a vote, you implied that discussion was in fact not
what you wanted.

-jef