Re: Call for vote: Nautilus use Browser view for fedora 11

On Sat, 2008-12-20 at 20:53 +0100, Mark wrote:

> Btw your idea of "my spin idea" might very well be true ^_^ it's just
> that it sucks up so much time which i don't want to spend at it.

Creating a sabayon profile with your favourite changes and storing it
away in some safe place would take ~10 minutes (including the time to
install sabayon). The time and energy you have invested in this thread
by now probably measures in days...