Re: Call for vote: Nautilus use Browser view for fedora 11

Kevin Kofler wrote:
Les Mikesell wrote:
Or for people who don't realize you can open _exactly_ two windows for
this in browser mode whenever you need them...

Or you can use a real file manager which always has 2 panes, e.g. Krusader.

But I don't always want 2 panes - or just 2.

I hate having to open 2 windows by hand.

The concept is symmetrical. How can you hate opening the 2nd window if you didn't hate the first? It's the same thing. Is is odd vs. even and fun again the 3rd time?

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com