Should packages be quiet when nodocs flag is used?

When we compose images for anaconda, we install a bunch of things into a
chroot using the nodocs flag.  MANY packages don't expect this and have
noisy %post sections (more often than not involving trying to call
install-info).

Should packages try to quiet this down or skip install-info if there is
no info file?

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!