Re: rawhide report: 20081220 changes

Richard Hughes wrote:
I'm not bullying you. I'm asking you to stop doing your own thing, andstart using the convention that everyone else _except you_ is using.
Convention here translates into fuzzy undocumented packaging guidelines. If we truly want to enforce something, we need to make it a packaging guideline that everyone will more consistently follow.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Committee#Guideline_Change_Procedure

If you need more help, feel free to ask.

Rahul