Can we make it so that Bodhi runs automatically?

I know I should make a patch to do this, but ...

Is there any reason why you _wouldn't_ want Bodhi to take an update
automatically after a successful Koji build of a non-Rawhide package?
It's an extra step that I always have to do manually, and I've never
seen a case where I wouldn't want Bodhi to just happen automatically.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-df/