Re: Can we make it so that Bodhi runs automatically?

On Sun, 2008-12-21 at 19:48 +0000, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> I know I should make a patch to do this, but ...

make build update

?

We don't automatically take things because we expect you to fill in some
details about the update, what it's fixing, what bugs should be closed,
what enhancements are added, what users should test for, if it's
security, etc...  We don't want people to just throw builds over the
wall at users and hope it sticks.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!