Re: Do I need to take action on these broken dependencies (python related)

On Sun, 2008-12-21 at 17:47 -0500, Neal Becker wrote:
> OK, so how do I 'stop using acls and let others help you'?  When I
> look at
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/python-igraph
>
> it looks to me that
> provenpackager group members can commit? on

Perhaps Rahul was speaking in the general sense, and not specifically
about your package.  I never claimed that your package was closed, only
that it didn't automatically get rebuilt for one of two reasons.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!