Re: Do I need to take action on these broken dependencies (python related)

On Sun, 2008-12-21 at 18:08 -0500, Neal Becker wrote:
> Could someone please tell me what action I need to take?

The bottom line is your package needs to be rebuilt against the new
python.  Apparently in the past it didn't work
( http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=958430 )
unfortunately there aren't any logs left, so you should try a build
again, see why it fails, and fix it.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!