Join Fedora. Learn cartwheels. Jump through hoops.

I'm re-visiting my FAS account after several months hiatus. All the
reasons I've avoided "joining" are coming back to me.
How do I resolve the
Todo queue:
Download a client-side certificate
always appearing at login?
(yes, I've downloaded it, imported it, cast it in bronze...)
I got to the point of
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Join where "You'll
also need two more certs:" is followed by blank space.
Going back to the beginning of the fun, the ever so tempting Join
Fedora. link from fp.o does not even mention Package Maintainers or
Bug Zappers, yet has pretty pics/links of seemingly every other role.
And we wonder why help is lacking?
The Help/Documentation tab of FAS accounts home points to the
docs.fp.o - how does that help with FAS? What is documented with FAS?

jerry

--
To be named later.