Re: [Fedora Update] [stable] fakeroot-1.11-19.fc8

On Sun, 2008-12-21 at 21:58 -0200, Martin Langhoff wrote:
> I won't speak for Axel, and I'm not sure about F8 criteria - the pkgs
> were put in updates-testing months ago. The old fakeroot has a nasty
> race condition that leads to dataloss. The delta is a pileup of fixes,
> no new features to speak of.

This would have all been good info to put in the update request.  What I
see is a update request to go straight to stable, bypassing
updates-testing all together, and no information for users about what
they're going to consume.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!