Re: Join Fedora. Learn cartwheels. Jump through hoops.

On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 6:55 PM, Jerry Amundson <jamundso gmail com> wrote:
> That's my point. With my background, OS stands for Operating System,
> and I wouldn't consider for one second looking there to help with, say
> "xeyes". (or anything else that is not kernel*, or is not in @core for
> that matter...)
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operating_system

So what title would you use for the role in place of OS Developer? Is
there a better succinct definition that would be appealing to you that
encompasses the same skills,groups and tasks as listed here
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join#OSDeveloper  ?

-jef