Re: Stability and Release Cycles - An Idea

Alan Cox wrote:
Alan
[1] Seriously show me five people planning to contribute to this and I'm happy
to sort out a corner in ftp.linux.org.uk.

I am not much of a programmer any more (hence, without help from someone more experienced, backporting would probably be out of my league ) but I would gladly contribute as a packaging monkey if fedora-legacy would be revived. I still have RH 7.2, RH 7.2, FC1, FC2, FC6 and FC7 in production, so from time to time I have to recompile stuff anyway. Not to mention that very often I compile stuff from Fedora for Centos 4 and 5