Re: Stability and Release Cycles - An Idea

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 02:28:28PM +0100, Emmanuel Seyman wrote:

> We've discussed this idea several times and, when people are told that
> they need to show there's a group of contributors to this project before
> infrastructure is dedicated to it, they don't fork the updates, they
> start whining and making up a whole bunch of excuses to justify not
> doing the work.

At least Kevin Kofler, Ralf Cors├ępius, Orion Paplowski, Manuel
Wolfshant and myself were interested. And we didn't want
'dedicated infrastructure' before doing anything, but an
agreement that such a project had a future. Did you even read
the proposal?
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Pertusus/Draft_keeping_infra_open_for_EOL

--
Pat