Re: Stability and Release Cycles - An Idea

Emmanuel Seyman wrote:
* Patrice Dumas [22/12/2008 15:05] :
At least Kevin Kofler, Ralf Cors├ępius, Orion Paplowski, Manuel Wolfshant and myself were interested. And we didn't want 'dedicated infrastructure' before doing anything, but an agreement that such a project had a future. Did you even read
the proposal?

Yes. I stopped reading after the first three bullet points when I
realized they were demands for dedicated infrastructure.
Read again. From the infrastructure point of view, all that is needed is to NOT kill koji building for older branches 1 month after a new release is out.