Re: [Fedora Update] [stable] fakeroot-1.11-19.fc8

Hedayat Vatankhah wrote:
> Currently, the Notes section in New Update page of Bodhi has this
> comment: "Some optional details about this update that will appear in the
> notice".
[snip]
> But recently I found that this section is a little more important. I
> think there should be a little more info about it, and some examples of
> when these comments are useful.

I think the "optional" should be dropped, or even better, changed
to "required" (and Bodhi should actually reject updates with blank notes or
at least print out a warning - sometimes the Bugzilla references contain
all the information already, but usually, even in that case, something
useful can be filled into the Notes).

        Kevin Kofler