Re: Encrypted home directory

2008/12/22 Muayyad AlSadi <alsadi gmail com>
I guess we should have an optional special directory inside each user's home
let's say it's named private

a trivial pygtk tool can call fuse to mount a file there into the same directory

what do you think ?

I guess I have 1000000s config files on my home, apps will start very
slow if they are encrypted (think firefox for example)

If you have that many configuration files I would say you have other problems.