Re: Stability and Release Cycles - An Idea

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 06:17:10PM +0100, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> And I think pushing out security updates, even if they're completely
> untested, would still be better than no updates at all.

No because you create the illusion of security which is more dangerous than
knowing a system is insecure - in the latter case people at least take
appropriate precautions.

If you've tested the security side then yes it probably is better than no
updates at all.

Alan