Re: Join Fedora. Learn cartwheels. Jump through hoops.

inode0 wrote:

The circle OS Developer conjures up is smaller than the group we are
trying to describe, but there isn't very much to those descriptions so
reading more than the big headings isn't asking very much from someone
who is looking for ways to contribute.

As a relatively new package maintainer, I still have fairly fresh eyes. I find the term "OS Developer" miss-leading.

If I am scanning through documentation and I see a heading like "OS Developer" which seems to exclude my area of application developer, I will tend to skip reading the text(even if it is just 7 lines). However, if the title is slightly wider than what I am looking for, such as "Developer", then I would read the text to determine if this section is applicable to the area I am searching for.

Roy