Re: Stability and Release Cycles - An Idea

Les Mikesell wrote:
> Personally, I think the correct approach is to replace such things with
> a rebuilt RHEL version where the fix will actually have some QA before
> dropping into users' laps, but...

We already explained dozens of times why that can't work, why do you have to
bring it up again and again? All you're going to get is more reasons why it
can't work, e.g. Jesse Keating's answers. The major changes to both RHEL
and Fedora which you're asking for are never going to happen.

        Kevin Kofler