Re: Stability and Release Cycles - An Idea

Les Mikesell wrote:
works.
And I don't see how the current system is not "usably-stable". Fedora just

Except when it doesn't. Would you bet your life on it working correctly after every update? You'd have lost several times on my machines, including an update very near the end of FC6's life - a point where there was no reason at all to be making changes likely to break things. And I'm not using it again for anything that matters until I have some reason to think it won't be repeated.

You seem to expend a remarkable amount of energy on something you will "never use again for anything that matters".