Re: rawhide report: 20081223 changes

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 3:21 PM, Nicolas Mailhot
<nicolas mailhot laposte net> wrote:

> Le Mar 23 décembre 2008 15:05, Mat Booth a écrit :
>>
>> On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 1:12 PM, Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Two new symbols! L33t.
>>>

>> The first one does not display for me.  :-(  All I see is a square
>> with 27c3 inside.
>>
>> Am I missing a font or something? I'm using the latest Firefox 3 in
>> F10.
>
> It's a math symbol so you're probably missing one of the optional
> distro math fonts.

Sorry but this starts to become annoying using weird symbols in the
spec file has no added value.
Why can't you just write a readable spec file like all other maintainers do?
Using some non default fonts makes it even worse.
Even when the fonts are displayed this makes the specfile "harder" to
read than using simple "-".