Re: Stability and Release Cycles - An Idea

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 9:26 AM, Kevin Kofler <kevin kofler chello at> wrote:
> Common sense. Just look at the amount of times this idea comes up. Or at the
> amount of people still running F8.

I myself am shackled with using a legacy Fc5 system that I can't
easily replace.  Did I just hear you wince?

Would I love to be able to get updates for it... sure. Would I be
helping to provide those updates. No.  Do I think its reasonable to
expect Fedora project to expend resources to provide those
updates..no.

-jef