Re: Remote access to a Fedora 10 machine

On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 12:59:07 +0530
"Debarshi Ray" <debarshi ray gmail com> wrote:

> Is there any way I could get access to a Fedora 10 (preferably 64-bit)
> system for running the odd Mock build and some testing of
> Review-O-Matic's [1] Mock related code? Preferred username would be
> 'rishi' and I can send you my SSH public key if needed.

I can probibly arrange that on a virtual. I might need  to take it down
to use the memory at times however. Would that be acceptable?
(ie, if it's down, you would need to ping me to bring it up).

If so, feel free to drop me a ssh key and I can add your account.

> Thanks,
> Debarshi
> ----
> [1] http://fedorahosted.org/review-o-matic/