Re: rawhide report: 20081223 changes

On 12/23/08, Rawhide Report <rawhide fedoraproject org> wrote:
> fontpackages-1.13-1.fc11
> ------------------------
> * Mon Dec 22 17:00:00 2008 Nicolas Mailhot <nim at fedoraproject dot org>
> - 1.13-1
> ⟃ Add another directory to avoid depending on unowned stuff
> ❤ use it to put the fontconfig examples in a better place

Please follow established guidelines at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Guidelines#Changelogs
which clearly show the consistent use of the same leading character
for all sub-items.

When the approved guidelines also specify usage of only the "-"
character for sub-items, I will request you adjust your practices
accordingly.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
jerry

--
To be named later.