Re: Coordination of updates and reading of bodhi comments

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-12-23 at 18:02 -0500, Steve Dickson wrote:
>> Is there really a clean way of handling something like this? It was
>> not apparent to me...
>
> Multiple packages can be added to a single bodhi update request,
> ensuring that they are pushed in unison.
hmm... I did look for something like that but didn't see it...
I'll take another look...

> Failing that, you could have waited until the policy package was
> requested to go stable, so that they would be pushed together.
I waited 4 or 5 days which annoyed people that didn't need
that policy package... so I pushed the packaged and started lobbying...
I thought that was a good compromise.

steved.