Webspace

Hello,
I created a Fedora rpm package for MOC, a ncurses based audio player. I
removed the support for restricted file formats as MP3 and already
tested it extensively. Now I want to open a Review Request on Redhat
Bugzilla but I don't have access to any safe webspace. Which group can
I, as not yet involved person, join to get access to webspace on
fedorapeople.org? I already have a FAS-Account. Thanks for helping in
advance,
Julian Aloofi