Re: Webspace

Julian Aloofi wrote:
> I created a Fedora rpm package for MOC, a ncurses based audio player.

If it contains an executable named "moc", that's a file conflict, that name
is already used by Qt (currently qt3, in the future the default moc may
become the Qt 4 one, but we definitely don't want an unrelated program
calling itself moc, it'd confuse the heck out of Qt-using programs).

        Kevin Kofler