Re: rawhide report: 20081223 changes

2008/12/29 Toshio Kuratomi <a badger gmail com>:
> When I voted on that I wasn't anticipating that it extended to the
> bullet points, only to the header line (The date, name, version portion).
>
> If people are reading that Guideline to show intended bullet points then
> the Guideline is very flawed:
>
> * Header
> - First note
>  € First Subnote
>    ½ First Sub-subnote
>
> You get the picture.

No, "we" don't get it, and that's the joke, er point.
Personally, it was cute once.
But, really, inconsistencies with the first character cause a natural
interruption to the human scan. It's annoying, end of discussion. If
the protocol can't be followed, it needs to be forced.

jerry

--
To be named later.