Re: Fedora unusable on Asus eee 701

Valent Turkovic wrote:
Hi,
this bug [1] makes Fedora 10 unusable on Asus eee 701 because onboard
4GB drive is too small for default set of apps and after updates drive
keeps shrinking to 0MB free :(((

Please take this into consideration.

If you need some more feedback please let us know or if there is some
other way we users can help this bug gets fixed.

Maybe you are trying to install the wrong spin on the machine? I am quite positive the Desktop or Xfce spins will install in much less than that.