Orphaned: beagle

[Re-sent, first copy went to fedora-desktop-list]

Beagle really needs the love and care of someone, and I've done a really
poor job on that. And I don't really have time to do it, so I've
orphaned it in pkgdb and it is looking for a new owner. Anyone that uses
beagle a bit and is interested in it is a better owner than me.

Please care for the puppy!